Thursday, November 12, 2009

Calling


Well, I'm doing it. I don't know how and I don't know when (exactly), but I'm doing it.

I have a calling to start something in India. I don't know what yet, but I feel it. And India is just the start of something bigger. I am currently in the process of connecting with a YWAM base in Haryana, India to begin my journey. My hope is to make it out there in April of 2010, provided finances are in order, and to live there for a few months working with the teams that come in for ministries. My prayer is that God will open my eyes to the ministry that He wants me to start. Maybe it won't even be an Indian ministry, but He has called me there to start with.

It is so awesome to see how God first put a desire in my heart, then grew that desire into a dream, a compassion. And then He made it into a clear calling. He put people in my path who have experienced India. He gave me contacts, numbers, emails, info. How much more confirmation do I need?

Finances? That's God's problem. Support? He is my Rock and my foundation. Encouragement? His Word has never been more encouraging. Safety? Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment