Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trust Me?


My beloved child, you belong to me and no one will ever tear you from my hand. Fan the flame of your confidence in me. I want you to live each day without anxiety ... to come back again and again to this feeling of unwavering trust until you are never without it. Like a little child who never bothers to ask his father, "where are you taking me?" but heads off with his hand securely slipped in his Dad's - so walk humbly with me - walk trustingly with your hand securely locked in mine. Should worry and anxiety overtake you, offer me with trust your distrust, and give me with peace, your lack of peace. That helps you and gives me immense pleasure. I repeat to you, "Define yourself radically as my beloved child - Do you hear my word? Define yourself radically as my beloved child - this is who you are and how I relate to you. Sh.....Be still.....Listen.....I am here - do not be afraid; Everything will be all right. Nothing can harm you permanently, no suffering is irrevocable, no loss is lasting - no defeat is more than transitory, no disappointment is conclusive. Let the cry ..."Abba, I belong to you" rise often, easily from your heart. Trust me, for I offer no false word and do not be afraid. Do not live in fear little flock, it gives me great pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment